Here's my most recent questions for you:
1. What kind of room do you live in? You said since there are only 3 of you you each have your own bunk bead. Is it a room meant for 2 people, 4, 6? Is it a dorm? Or do you have a small apartment type space with a kitchen, desk, etc.?
2. What did you learn this week? What's new?
3. What's your favorite food there? Do you eat 3 times a day? I've heard missionaries gain weight there. Have you eaten 17 burgers yet? haha
4. Are you able to open the emails from my i phone with the photos that I send? I hope so. This will be an easy way for me to keep you up to date on your family!
5. What's your favorite thing you get to do at the MTC?
6. Tell me what Sunday is like at the MTC.
Yea, I got all your photos, and I loved the Dear Elder letters and the cinnamon rolls! We have a room meant for 6 people, and its just me and my one companion so we have lots of room!
I learned more Portuguese. I teach different investigators each week and my Portuguese has come a long way. I'm working on conjugating different words.
My favorite food is candy and I drank soda for every meal for the first 8 days. It started making me sick so I switched to water.
Sunday is the bomb! I get to relax from all the Portuguese lessons and the only Portugese that I have to do is prepare a talk. And if I'm called to give a talk in sacrament meeting then I'm prepared. There's about 20 missionaries and 3 sisters in our zone. I'm the district leader so I'm in charge of meeting and making sure my district is getting along. It's extremely easy since it's only me, my companion Elder Tensymer, and the three sisters.
Food is a buffet for all three meals. Wednesday and Friday is all you can eat ice cream and on Friday night is pPapa Johns!
My favorite thing to do is sleeping - everyday is so busy.